Monday, April 11, 2011

365 Project-Day 108- Birthday Gift Idea


April 11, 2011
108/365

My shot today is a birthday gift for one of Zackery's friends. His birthday is this Saturday. I don't really like to buy toys for birthday gifts so, I normally just buy a gift card. This time I thought I would be just a little creative. So I headed down to Party City and picked up a plastic ball with a clear top. I picked up some Bazooka Gum, Razzles, two penguin erasers and then ran over to Target and picked up a gift card. I am sure the kid's mom will not be too thrilled when she sees the gum, but I had to add something in the ball. The picture above it the final gift with raffia wrapped around and the picture below is what it looked like before filled the ball. Hopefully he likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment