Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recipe-Carnitas

What's For Dinner Tonight



It is a beautiful day here in Murrieta. The kids are on their second day of Spring Break, so it is another lazy day at The Manzano Money Pit.

I just threw the above into the crockpot. I have made it once before and it got rave reviews.

I need to get some organizing done this week. Or shall I say some serious spring cleaning. My house is such a huge mess. When we bought this house 3 years ago we thought the bigger the better. (We moved from a 2061 sq. foot house to a 3064 sq. foot house). The extra 1000 sq. feet kills me. It is no more quieter than the last house. Or my boys have just gotten louder with age. I don't know. Well, I have gotten older too and am perimenopausal.

It is hard to keep up on the cleaning. Every time I clean one room within minutes it is a mess again. It doesn't help that my children haven't been properly trained to keep things picked up. (all fingers pointing at me) They do go into their rooms, when told, and clean them.

Well, that is what will start today, hence the crockpot dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment