Tuesday, January 18, 2011


January 18, 2011

25/365

Took Zackery to the doctor today. At 2 am today his temp was at 103. He has only complained of body aches nothing else. So we go to the doctor and come home with this. He has a double ear infection, sinus infection, sore throat and bronchitis. As the doctor listened to his back, I could tell it wasn't good. His lungs don't sound good, she says. She sends us to get an x-ray to check for pneumonia. I call back today around 4pm to see if the results are in. Thank God she ordered them STAT. I pray he doesn't have it. Because that means a shot of an antibotic. Zackery will not be pleased with that. My love will cry. Oh and it will be me who has to handle it, since Daddy can't stand to see his boys get shots....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment