Wednesday, February 9, 2011


February 9, 2011

47/365

My loves. This is who they are. One always angry and the other always say "what? I didn't do anything"

I love these two so much. Over the last few days they have been bickering and bickering. From sun up to sundown. I am so shocked I don't drink everyday. I should. Maybe I would be a nicer mom. They fight and my headache grows bigger and bigger...

God help me make it through these years. I pray everyday that Ryan will stop making noises that irritate Zackery and that Zackery will stop yelling at the top of his lungs for Ryan to stop.

Here they are. I was trying to find some places to take some engagement pictures for a friend and wanted these two to be my models. It was a hard one... I should have known better
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment